Codice Articolo 903017
Da casa Serpent Viper 988 1/8th versione Nitro in kit.
Serpent Viper 988
1/8 scale gas onroad car
Serpent has been developing 1/8 scale onroad rc cars since 1977, officially as company since 1980. That is over almost 40 years of race and development experience combined !
The Serpent Viper 988 is the next step in the continiuous development of this very demanding 1/8 scale racing class, the pinnacle of rc car racing. The Viper 988 is a new platform for the coming years, which still shares some proven parts of the Japan-Worlds winning Viper 977.
Key NEW features
– New front and rear lower suspension arms in a completely new hollow type design, with seperate screw on top-covers. The rear arms longer than before to suit the new rear geometry. Optional are carbon arm inserts and hard arms.
– New rear end geometry creating more steering and overall grip, lower rear pivot pins are closer together, creating a longer link between pivot and up-right
– Longer rear CVD style driveshafts in proven Serpent springsteel
– New smart design anodized aluminium brackets and bearing blocks front and rear which allow for super easy change of parts, anti-roll bars and for general maintenance.
– Same anti-roll bars in use front and rear
– New type front downstops for quick re-setting from top or bottom even inside the pits
– The compact diskbrake unit moved back to the 2-speed shaft on smart new alu bracket
– New flow type aero style bumper with separate inserts to race open or closed to influence steering / grip.
– New optimized flex control 7075 T6 chassis with weights system and carbon flex brace